EFFECTIVE DATE: NOV. 4, 2015
Our privacy is one of our top priorities. At www.tiffwu.com, your personal information is only collected in order for us to process orders.
We will not rent, sell, or share any of your information with any other companies or third parties.
We process all credit card payment transactions through Stripe and PayPal, highly secured payment processors. Stripe and PayPal host and handle all the payment information; we do not handle any sensitive financial data on our server. Your financial information will never be saved in our system. All Stripe and PayPal transactions are encrypted to ensure privacy of your credit card information. Please visit Stipe.com and PayPal.com for more details.
After registration, information such as name, address, and contact information can be edited at any time, and your account can be closed permanently by contacting our support team at email@example.com.
TIFF WU (“We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.tiffwu.com (our “Website”), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
• On our website.
• In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
• Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
• When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
• Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party.
• Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
CHILDREN AND PRIVACY
TIFF WU does not direct or market any of our content specifically to children. Users of our Site are required to be at least 18 years old, and any user under 18 is not an authorized user. If we learn that we have inadvertently gathered Personally Identifiable Information from children under 13, we shall erase such information from our records and terminate the applicable account(s) promptly.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
• By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
• That is about you but individually does not identify you
• About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of transactions and subscribing to www.tiffwu.com. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
• Records and copies of your correspondence including e-mail addresses, if you contact us.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
• Your search queries on www.tiffwu.com
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
As you navigate through and interact with www.tiffwu.com, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically includes personal information; we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
• Web Beacons that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
OUR RESPONSE TO YOUR DO NO TRACK SIGNAL
A “do not track” (DNT) signal is an option in your browser that allows you to opt out of the collection of your personal information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services. By choosing to opt out, your browser emits a signal to different web services indicating that you do not wish your online activity and browsing to be tracked. We honor DNT signals. Our website responds by acknowledging the DNT signal code and executing it, though we can’t guarantee 3rd party code functionality.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present our Website and its contents to you.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent. We may also use your information to contact you about goods that may be of interest to you.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
If we make changes to any terms or conditions of the Policy, the changes will be posted on this portion of the Site so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information, to whom we will disclose it, and what choices you have. Your continued use of the Site indicates you agree with the Policy as posted. If you have any questions regarding our Policy or privacy practices, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org